All TrueCut Rulers come with the TrueCut Ruler Track. This raised edge, combined with the guide on our rotary cutters, is what makes it possible to achieve straight, precise cuts every time. The track and guide prevent your cutter from slipping off the ruler’s edge. These precision rulers are made with a unique injection molded process that makes them more durable and chip-resistant.
These square quilting rulers are great for precise measurements and squaring up blocks of fabric. They are also perfect for various shapes such as triangles and stars. The 12.5" x 12.5" is for larger blocks and projects while the 6.5" x 6.5" is good for smaller blocks, or more intricate shapes. The new 9.5" x 9.5" ruler is great for a wide variety of projects
All TrueCut Rulers come with the Ruler Track. The raised edge, combined with the guide on TrueCut rotary cutters, makes it possible to achieve straight, precise cuts every time.
- The track and guide prevent your cutter from slipping off the ruler’s edge.
- This 12½ x 12½ square quilting ruler is great for squaring up blocks of fabric for your projects.
- Use square rulers such as this for various shapes such as triangles and stars.
- The large size makes this great for larger projects or blocks of fabric.
- 45º angle line is labeled with numbered inch marks.
- Works with our Cutter Guides to give you straight cuts every time
- Measured in 1/8 inch increments
- Built-in spaces for marking your fabric directly through the ruler
- Labeled 1/4 and 3/4 inch marks for easy measurements
Lots of Payment Options
We accept Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover.
30-Days Returns Policy
Return items purchased within 30 days. Customer pays shipping costs.
Not applicable to Gold Card, Quilter's Creative Design, or QCT Automation Software